What are cookies?
cookies are small data files received by the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website by storing data that can be updated and recovered.These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data which are not harmful to the system.They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access details or page personalisation.
How many types of cookies exist?
– Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the web portal to operate correctly and to use the various options and services it offers. For example, those that maintain the sessions, management of response times, performance or validation of options, the use of security elements, sharing contents with social networks, etc.
– Personalisation Cookies: These cookies enable the user to specify or personalise various characteristics of the general options of the webpage, for example, defining the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
– Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used by our web portals to create browsing profiles and discover user preferences so as to enhance the offering of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie controls the geographic areas the user is most interested in, their favourite products, etc.
– Advertisement / Advertising Cookies: Advertisement cookies help to manage advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, visiting frequency, edited content, etc.
Advertising cookies, via advert management, make it possible to store information on behaviour by observing habits, studying visits and creating a profile of user preferences to offer them advertising in keeping with the interests.
– Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that exist the time the user is browsing the webpage and are deleted at the end.
– Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s terminal for a longer period, simplifying the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters on every visit to the website.
How many cookies we use?
|TIPO DE COOKIE||ESTADO||EMPRESAS COLABORADORAS|
|Technical||Persistent||Grupo Conector, S.A. – GRUCONSA|
We use own and third party cookies to offer our services and gather statistical information. If you continue to browse you accept their use and installation.